The Members' Meeting, the central institution of the Gütegemeinschaft, is normally convened by the Executive Board once a year.
The Members' Meeting has the following tasks:
- To receive the report of the Executive Board
- To elect the 8 non-appointed members of the Executive Board and the 5 non-appointed members of the Quality Committee To discharge the Executive Board
- To elect the auditors
- To advise on and approve the annual accounts and business plan for the next financial year
- To determine contributions and levies
- To decide on the issuance of and amendments to the statutes